7 Night Italy, Croatia & Greece cruise - MSC Sinfonia
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on a Category I1 Inside cabin, and is subject to a Category I1 cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
- This cruise is valid for weekly departures (please enquire for applicable dates)
|Day||Port||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in the category you selected
- All meals onboard including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and on some evenings a midnight snack or buffet
- A wide variety of evening entertainment
- A well planned programme of activities during sea days
- Captain's Welcome Party and Gala Evening with special Gala dinner (cruises of 4 nights and longer only)
- Library, games and popular movies
- Use of gym and fitness equipment
- Flights and taxes
- Airport transfers
- Mandatory port charges
- Baggage charges
- Insurance & service charges
- All drinks not mentioned
- Personal spending
- Room service charge
- Optional excursions
- Medical & Travel insurance
A warm welcome and impeccable service awaits you. Top class meals, the comfort of your cabin, and facilities dedicated to health and wellbeing make life on board a pleasure.
A friendly professional is always on hand to suggest a special dish and the ideal accompanying wine, to provide you with quality cabin service or simply give you a warm smile.
We do all this and more to put you, our guest, first and to make your dream holiday come true.
- 132 Suites with private balcony
- 371 Outside Cabins
- 2 Family Suites without Balcony
- 272 Inside Cabins
Central to the MSC family offering, Sinfonia displays Italian elegance comfort with wide open public spaces, modern facilities and a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars, MSC Sinfonia offers you an exclusive cruising holiday.
With a total of 132 modern cabins with balcony and 649 outside and inside cabins, you will experience the truly stylish Italian decor that will ensure your cruise will be most comfortable and memorable. Enjoy endless choices by day and night, from the Irish Pub and Buddha Bar (two of the seven bars onboard), to the Internet Cafe or San Remo casino. With four restaurants to choose from, you can dine in style at Il Galeone or enjoy the fresh sea breeze in the outdoor La Terrazzo Buffet. If you are fond of the night life, try the Pasha Club disco or see a show at the beautiful Teatro San Carlo.
Stay active in the Le Terme health club which over looks the sparkling blue sea. Take pleasure in the great outdoors as you jog around our track or swim laps in one of two pools. Meanwhile, the kids can enjoy mini-golf, our ship's colourful play area and any number of exciting youth club activities
- Gross tonnage : 58.625 tons
- Length: 251.25 m
- Beam : 28.8 m
- Total Cabins : 777
- Crew : Approx 700 people
- Maximum Speed : 21 knots
- Voltage : 110/220 Volts
- Stabilizers : Yes
- Passenger Decks : 9
- Lifts : 9
- Swimming Pools : 2 for adults and children / 2 SPA baths
- Ship's Registry: Panama