7 Night Mediterranean cruise aboard Disney Magic
per person sharing
- The advertised price is based on the Standard Inside cabin Category 11A and is subject to a Category cabin 11A being available. Please contact us for higher cabin category prices.
Ports of Call
|Day 01||Barcelona, Spain||16:00|
|Day 02||At sea
|Day 03||Naples (Pompeii), Italy
|Day 04||Civitavecchia, Italy||07:00||18:45|
|Day 05||Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy
|Day 06||Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice)
|Day 07||At sea|
|Day 08||Barcelona, Spain||07:00|
- 7 Nights accommodation in standard inside stateroom.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
- On-board entertainment daily.
- Broadway style stage shows.
- Themed deck parties.
- Adult exclusive nightclubs and lounges.
- Disney character experience.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses.
- Flights and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Shore & land excursions
- Specialty restaurant fees
- Some beverages
- Gratuities/service fees
- Medical services
- Travel and medical insurance
- Valid for set departure on 26 May 2018
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
The design and and construction of the Disney Magic is conceived as a "modern classic", designed to invoke all the glamour and beauty of the golden age of ocean travel. A family-friendly, comfortable, secure ship, that has a combination of power, speed and sleek beauty, the Disney Magic, is an an absolute dream. With interiors that are of artistic and technologic design, the expansive decor, design and overall look of the ship, is incredible. Paintings, scupltures, gleaming fixtures, furnishings and woodwork all fill the grandest spaces on every deck. The Walt Disney Characters aboard will bring out your inner child, inviting you to a world of fun. From exquisitely grandeur look and feel, to fun in the sun, child-like world of Disney, there is definately fun for everyone aboard Disney Magic.
- Expansive decks, a total length of 964 feet
- A maximum width of 106 feet
- Gross tonnage of 83,000
- Fits 2,700 passengers comfortably
- 950 Cast and Crew Members are on hand
- 9 different stateroom categories
- Deluxe Family oceanview with verandah
- Deluxe Oceanview with verandah
- Deluxe Oceanview with Navigators Verandah
- Deluxe Oceanview
- Deluxe Inside room - no view
- Standard Inside Room - no view
- Main Dining - 6 different restaurants with various themes
- Casual Dining - is a self-service dining option at various locations on the ship (3 venues aboard)
- Adult Exclusive Dining - romantic onboard dinner destinations that cater exclusively to adults looking for the finest in onboard dining amid a refined and elegant atmosphere (2 venues)
- Quick Service - 4 options available - ideal for those in between-meal cravings with a variety of delicious offerings
- Youth Club
- Nightclubs and Lounges
- 3 themed freshwater pools - 1 for kids, 1 for adults and 1 for families
- Fitness Centre
- Sports Deck for recreational sport