MSC Musica - Cape Town to Durban - 4 nights
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on an Inside cabin Category 3, and is subject to an Inside cabin Category 3 being available.
- Price is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in the category you selected
- All meals onboard including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and on some evenings a midnight snack or buffet
- A wide variety of evening entertainment
- A well planned programme of activities during sea days
- Captain's Welcome Party and Gala Evening with special Gala dinner (cruises of 4 nights and longer only)
- Library, games and popular movies
- Use of gym and fitness equipment
- Medical services, shop items for sale on board and staff gratuities
- Port charges
- Mandatory service charges
- Shore excursions
- Beauty Centre & Spa (personal treatments & services)
- Espresso, cuppucino, soft drinks, beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Casino, video games and golf simulator
- 24 hour room service (breakfast room service is included)
- Internet Cafe & Wi-fi, ship to shore phone service
- Travel and cancellation protection insurance
- The ship and departure date will be confirmed as per the booking request (subject to availability), but the cabin category will only be confirmed 7 days prior to departure.
- These specials are strictly subject to availability and there are only a limited number of cabins per sailing allocated to this offer.
Launched in 2006, the MSC Musica is one of the Italian-based cruise line's largest and most spacious vessels. It offers 1,275 elegantly-styled cabins, and with over 80% of its staterooms boasting private balconies, ocean views are ubiquitous.
One of Musica's most attractive qualities is its myriad dining and drink options. Enjoy a bite of fresh, immaculately rolled sushi at Kaito, or dress up for splendid dinners in one of two incredibly spacious dining rooms: L'Oleandro and Le Maxim. If you prefer Italian fare, Il Giardano serves a variety of skillfully crafted pasta, meat, and regional dishes, while the all-Italian wine bar, L'Enoteca, puts forth a generous selection of over 75 vintages. And with over 10 bars and lounges onboard the Musica, finding the perfect spot for that late-night cocktail is a cinch.
- Size of Ship: 89600 tons
- Launch Date: 2006
- Passenger Capacity: 2550 passengers
- Crew-to-Passenger Ratio: 1 to 2
- Daily lunch and dinner served in two spacious dining rooms
- Numerous alternative dining options
- 10 unique bars and lounges
- Aloha spa offers Turkish baths, hot tubs, and saunas
- Multiple pools, including one with large pool-side movie screen
- Nightly entertainment at Teatro La Scala
- Fitness room with Pilates, yoga, and spinning classes
- Shopping at six different stores
- Private balconies in over 80% of staterooms
- Inside Cabins
- Oceanview Cabins
- Balcony Cabins
- Balcony Suites
- 2 Main Restaurants
- A la carte restaurant
- Sushi bar
- Bars & lounges