MSC Ochestra - Cape Town to Walvis Bay - 4 nights
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on an Inside cabin, and is subject to an Inside cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
- Price is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
|1||Cape Town, South Africa||-||16:00|
|3||Walvis Bay, Namibia
|5||Cape Town, South Africa||09:00|
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in the category you selected
- All meals onboard including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and on some evenings a midnight snack or buffet
- A wide variety of evening entertainment
- A well planned programme of activities during sea days
- Captain's Welcome Party and Gala Evening with special Gala dinner (cruises of 4 nights and longer only)
- Library, games and popular movies
- Use of gym and fitness equipment
- Medical services, shop items for sale on board and staff gratuities
- Port charges
- Mandatory service charg
- Mandatory insurance
- Shore excursions
- Beauty Centre & Spa (personal treatments & services)
- Espresso, cuppucino, soft drinks, beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Casino, video games and golf simulator
- 24 hour room service (breakfast room service is included)
- Internet Cafe & Wi-fi, ship to shore phone service
- Travel and cancellation protection insurance
- The ship and departure date will be confirmed as per the booking request (subject to availability), but the cabin category will only be confirmed 7 days prior to departure.
- These specials are strictly subject to availability and there are only a limited number of cabins per sailing allocated to this offer.
- Bookings are strictly subject to availability and must be made and paid in full before 31 October 2012
Launched on 14 May 2007, the spectacular MSC Orchestra is one of MSC Cruises' newest ships. The second of the ‘Musica-class’ line of cruise ships, MSC Orchestra offers the perfect blend of design, comfort and safety. Airy open spaces and MSC Cruises’ signature Italian style make MSC Orchestra a stylish pioneer for future cruise ship projects and designs.
- Size of Ship: 89600 tons
- Launch Date 2007
- Passenger Capacity: 2550 passengers
- Crew-to-Passenger Ratio: 1 to 2
- Ocean view
- Balcony suites
- Ocean view
- Bars and lounges
- Several swimming pools and whirlpools
- Mind and Body Spa
- Miniature golf
- Tennis court
- Palm Beach Casino
- Covent Garden Theatre
- R32 Disco
- L'Ibiscus Restaurant
- Villa Borghese Restaurant
- Shopping opportunities