MSC Orchestra - Cape Town to Durban - 3 nights
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on an Oceanview cabin, and is subject to an Oceanview cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
- Price is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
If you have always wanted to experience a cruise but would first like a "taster" of the cruising life, this is a great way to do it. Four nights from Cape Town to Durban to experience life at sea and all the onboard attractions that the MSC Sinfonia has to offer.
|1||Cape Town, South Africa||-||18:00|
||Durban, South Africa||07:00|
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in the category you selected
- All meals onboard including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and on some evenings a midnight snack or buffet
- A wide variety of evening entertainment
- A well planned programme of activities during sea days
- Captain's Welcome Party and Gala Evening with special Gala dinner (cruises of 4 nights and longer only)
- Library, games and popular movies
- Use of gym and fitness equipment
- Medical services, shop items for sale on board and staff gratuities
- Port charges
- Mandatory service charges
- Mandatory insurance
- Shore excursions
- Beauty Centre & Spa (personal treatments & services)
- Espresso, cuppucino, soft drinks, beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Casino, video games and golf simulator
- 24 hour room service (breakfast room service is included)
- Internet Cafe & Wi-fi, ship to shore phone service
- Travel and cancellation protection insurance
Launched on 14 May 2007, the spectacular MSC Orchestra is one of MSC Cruises' newest ships. The second of the ‘Musica-class’ line of cruise ships, MSC Orchestra offers the perfect blend of design, comfort and safety. Airy open spaces and MSC Cruises’ signature Italian style make MSC Orchestra a stylish pioneer for future cruise ship projects and designs.
- Size of Ship: 89600 tons
- Launch Date 2007
- Passenger Capacity: 2550 passengers
- Crew-to-Passenger Ratio: 1 to 2
- Ocean view
- Balcony suites
- Ocean view
- Bars and lounges
- Several swimming pools and whirlpools
- Mind and Body Spa
- Miniature golf
- Tennis court
- Palm Beach Casino
- Covent Garden Theatre
- R32 Disco
- L'Ibiscus Restaurant
- Villa Borghese Restaurant
- Shopping opportunities