- Advertised price is based on a Category 3 Inside cabin, and is subject to a Category 3 cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
- Price is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
||Durban (South Africa)
||Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in the category you selected
- All meals onboard including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and on some evenings a midnight snack or buffet
- A wide variety of evening entertainment
- A well planned programme of activities during sea days
- Captain's Welcome Party and Gala Evening with special Gala dinner (cruises of 4 nights and longer only)
- Library, games and popular movies
- Use of gym and fitness equipment
- No two specials are combinable
- Full Payment due 60 days prior to sailing for all specials listed, except the Prima special which requires full payment 6 months prior to sailing date.
- Mandatory service charge will be added to your cruise bill at R150 per adult and R75 per child
Buy 2 Get 2 Free
Book and Pay for 2 and invite 2 friends to join you in your 4 Berth cabin. Valid on selected cruises.
(2 Additional passengers pay only Port Charges, mandatory service charge and Insurance)
Prima Special (early booking discount)
The earlier you book, the bigger the savings so plan ahead and you can enjoy discounts of up to 30% on selected sailings. Applicable to the first 2 adults sharing the cabin only. Not valid for high and peak season cruises.
(2 Children Under 18 sharing with 2 Adults pay only Port Charges, mandatory service fees and insurance)
Book and pay IN FULL 3 months prior to departure and your partner sharing a twin cabin receives 50% discount on the cruise fare. Available on selected cruises only. Both partners pay taxes, mandatory insurance and mandatory service fees.
A Honeymoon at Sea with MSC Cruises
Imagine a honeymoon aboard a luxury cruise liner where every wish is catered for. Sail the seas whilst enjoying the vast number of activities on board or simply relax and unwind at the pool with a colourful cocktail. Experience day trips to an island and enjoy a romantic sunset at sea. Have SPA treatments together or just enjoy the sunshine on the deck! A honeymoon cruise is the perfect way to start married life.
Going on a cruise is a popular choice among newlyweds for their honeymoon. It is an experience that all couples can cherish for the rest of their lives.
Book the cabin category of your choice and receive a 10% discount plus a 1 cabin category upgrade (subject to availability). No further upgrade applicable if booked in a Category 10 or Category 11 Suite, and NOT applicable to Peak Season cruises.
Honeymoon discount cannot be combined with any other special offer.
Senior Citizens over the age of 60 qualify for a 10% discount on cruises 2 to 4 nights and 5% on cruises 5 nights and longer. Not applicable to Northbound, Southbound and peak season cruises, and cannot be combined with any other discounted offer.
Kids Cruise FREE !!!
A maximum of 2 children under the age of 18 travel free with 2 full paying adults. This offer exludes the applicable port charges, insurance, mandatory service charges and any fuel or currency supplements that may apply.
Cruising becomes accessible as Students qualify from R550 pp per night sharing 4 berth inside cabins, and from R650 pp per night sharing an outside cabin. Book a cruise with student friends for the experience of a lifetime! Not valid for high and peak season cruises.
- Medical services, shop items for sale on board and staff gratuities
- Port charges of R700 pp
- Mandatory service charge of R150 per adult, and R75 per child
- Shore excursions
- Beauty Centre & Spa (personal treatments & services)
- Espresso, cuppucino, soft drinks, beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Casino, video games and golf simulator
- 24 hour room service (breakfast room service is included)
- Internet Cafe & Wi-fi, ship to shore phone service
- Travel and cancellation protection insurance
MSC Opera cruise ship certainly lives up to her name - classic, grand, opulent - and really is a luxury cruise ship with something to sing about! A true sense of grandeur and spaciousness prevails on MSC Opera, one of MSC Cruises’ most welcoming cruise ships.
Many of the staterooms on MSC Opera feature private balconies and all are roomy and comfortable.To travel on MSC Opera is to experience the best of old-fashioned elegance with the best of modern home comforts. Once onboard MSC Opera you can look forward to a truly magnificient experience: enjoy an espresso at the coffee bar or indulge in a typical handmade Italian treat at the ice cream bar. Take Italian lessons, stop by the Internet Café or catch up on news back home and make use of our Wi-Fi spots in select areas of the ship.
- Interior Staterooms
- Oceanview stateroom
- Balcony stateroom
- Balcony suite
- 2 Main Restaurants
- 8 Bars
- Entertainment facilities
- Gross Tonnage: 58,600 tonnes
- Length: 251.25 m.
- Width: 28.80 m.
- Speed: 21 knots
- Ship Capacity: 1590 passengers in double cabins
- Total Cabins: 846