- Advertised price is based on a Category 3 Inside cabin, and is subject to a Category 3 cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
- Price is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
||Durban (South Africa)
||Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in the category you selected
- All meals onboard including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and on some evenings a midnight snack or buffet
- A wide variety of evening entertainment
- A well planned programme of activities during sea days
- Captain's Welcome Party and Gala Evening with special Gala dinner (cruises of 4 nights and longer only)
- Library, games and popular movies
- Use of gym and fitness equipment
- Medical services, shop items for sale on board and staff gratuities
- Port charges of R700 pp
- Mandatory service charge of R150 per adult, and R75 per child
- Shore excursions
- Beauty Centre & Spa (personal treatments & services)
- Espresso, cuppucino, soft drinks, beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Casino, video games and golf simulator
- 24 hour room service (breakfast room service is included)
- Internet Cafe & Wi-fi, ship to shore phone service
- Travel and cancellation protection insurance
MSC Opera cruise ship certainly lives up to her name - classic, grand, opulent - and really is a luxury cruise ship with something to sing about! A true sense of grandeur and spaciousness prevails on MSC Opera, one of MSC Cruises’ most welcoming cruise ships.
Many of the staterooms on MSC Opera feature private balconies and all are roomy and comfortable.To travel on MSC Opera is to experience the best of old-fashioned elegance with the best of modern home comforts. Once onboard MSC Opera you can look forward to a truly magnificient experience: enjoy an espresso at the coffee bar or indulge in a typical handmade Italian treat at the ice cream bar. Take Italian lessons, stop by the Internet Café or catch up on news back home and make use of our Wi-Fi spots in select areas of the ship.
- Interior Staterooms
- Oceanview stateroom
- Balcony stateroom
- Balcony suite
- 2 Main Restaurants
- 8 Bars
- Entertainment facilities
- Gross Tonnage: 58,600 tonnes
- Length: 251.25 m.
- Width: 28.80 m.
- Speed: 21 knots
- Ship Capacity: 1590 passengers in double cabins
- Total Cabins: 846